I am not sure when I finally figured out that there is a life inside of me, but it may have been this day (July 8):
It climbs the wall:
And it climbs the wall and sucks it's thumb at the same time (total multitasker!)
I was amazed....literally amazed and this thing...the size of a peach, climbing the inside of me!
Speaking of me, I only want to eat chili cheese dogs, peanut buter and strawberries, but am trying really hard to mix in veggies and other good stuff for Baby S. I'm also in that super awesome phase where my clothes don't fit and maternity clothes are too big. Soooo, I mostly just need a tent or a lot of elastic-wear.
Here's me at 14 weeks:
There's no need for bare belly shots really....as that just gets weird and it's not so much my style.
Next Appt: Aug 1! From there we will schedule our "anatomy ultrasound" and find out the sex of our little peach!
14 weeks - seriously?!?! How is this even possible. Cannot wait to find out if you are having a little peach or peachetta. Many hugs!
ReplyDelete